Advantage Solutions IT-Asset Provisioning Analyst in Orange, California
Asset Provisioning Analyst
The Asset Provisioning Analyst is responsible for complete asset life cycle management including procurement, provisioning, deployment, repair and disposal. The Asset Provisioning Analyst is also responsible for end user support. Plan and coordinate deployment projects for associate lease refreshes, new business, acquisitions and office moves. Responsible for monitoring and reporting deployment implementation status.
Asset refresh management.
Identify and locate assets due for refresh.
Procure replacement assets.
Provision assets in preparation for deployment
Deploy assets to associate. Responsible for assisting with any data migration and additional configuration such as printer and software installations.
Arrange for return of leased asset to leasing company if necessary.
Procure technology for new hire
Provision assets in preparation for deployment
Deploy assets to associate. Responsible for assisting with any additional configuration such as printer and software installations.
Procure technology accessories and software as needed.
Assist with managing lease contracts.
Update asset management tools as technology is shipped and received.
Maintain inventory levels to ensure availability to meet SLA’s.
Refurbish, reimage or replace technology as necessary.
Schedule manufacture repairs of technology as necessary.
Intermediate level knowledge of PC software applications and strong understanding of PC operating systems
Strong sense of urgency with good customer service and communication skills
Requirements of vision, hearing, talking, communications, and written skills
Able to lift and move 20lbs
Virus Scanning Software
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Tier 1 Tech is the initial contact for Tier 1 office & field technology support which includes desktop, mobile hardware & supported applications. Additionally, T1 Tech will be required to assist with all testing, training as well as application and hardware deployment & recovery processes. T1 Tech will support all company associates, clients, vendors & will utilize a web-based ticketing system to record & track all incidents. This associate will need to have strong troubleshooting as well as verbal & written communication skills. T1 Tech must be able to think quickly in a fast-paced environment utilizing multiple systems & tools to provide 1st in class support & service with a goal of 1st call resolution. T1 Tech’s primary responsibility will be office-based call center & provisioning support but additionally may be asked to assist with providing technical & training support as requested in local & remote locations. T1 Tech will be required to adhere to attendance policies, report to their scheduled work location & maintain a positive, friendly, professional attitude when representing our company & support desk.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Device & System: Support, Maintenance & Management
• Answer call center phones, provide superior support & service
• Research & resolve technical issues utilizing the tools provided.
• Keep & maintain detailed & accurate records
• Strong understanding of mobile & desktop technology
• Learn & understand various systems & follow approved processes
• Complete assigned tasks & projects with a high level of quality & ability to follow through to completion with minimal guidance from manager
• Work closely with peers to support each other in a fast-paced support center environment
• Exhibit high level of on-call customer service abilities
• Demonstrate strong verbal & written communication skills when communicating with Associates at all levels
• Ensure PC communication & connectivity to LAN/WAN, including connectivity to servers, printers, and the Internet.
• Hardware & application provisioning, deployment & recovery
• On-site & remote training & support
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: 0-2 years of experience in customer service, information technology support, or related field.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Basic knowledge of PC software applications and strong understanding of PC operating systems (on-premise and cloud).
• Experience with a phone support and helpdesk environment.
• Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
• Knowledge of the following communication & connectivity systems required: Microsoft TCP/IP, networking protocols, network printing / printer troubleshooting, file sharing, Internet application connectivity
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications and PC hardware
• Basic knowledge of Apple mobile hardware and applications
• Entry level knowledge of cyber security: Password and Data handling processes
• Ability to learn and operate various ticket management and incident management systems
o Zendezk, ServiceNow, etc.
o A+ certification is a plus (Not Required)
o Network+ certification is a plus (Not Required)
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-CA-Orange
Primary Posting Location : City Orange
Primary Posting Location : State/Province CA
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2021-316091
Position Type Full Time
Category Professional: (IT, Finance, Legal, HR, Talent Acquisition, Administrative, Customer Service)