Advantage Solutions Senior Draphic Designer - Remote in New York, New York
Sr Digital Artist Agency
The Sr Digital Artist Agency is a key member of the creative team and supports teammates. Responsible for supporting the senior creative team, taking concepts, and creating tangible reality while seeing the development and execution of creative projects through completion. The Sr Digital Artist Agency is accountable for delivering quality creative products that maintains the integrity of the art concept. Interface and works with all levels of the internal team, outside vendors, and work closely with account, production and copywriters.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
· Create and work closely supporting various marketing campaigns, and visually communicate marketing concepts
· Partner with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused
· Participate in project meetings with other creative team members, internal departments, and account teams to communicate rationale behind design executions
· Work in multiple disciplines to include art direction/design
· Express complex ideas in a simple, clever, and appealing way
· Organize and manage projects from beginning to end, meet deadlines and expectations, and measure and improve productivity
· Complete projects in the studio and/or is part of a conceptual team assisting to bring concepts to realization
· Meet departmental goals based on specific client objectives
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree Or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism or equivalent job-related experience in related field/industry
2-4 Years of experience in consumer products, media, or agency business
0-2 Years of experience in professional creative work
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· Team building skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong prioritization skills
· Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
· Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
· Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
· Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadline
· Ability to make oral presentations
· Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
· Ability to efficiently utilize MAC computers and current fluency in relevant computer programs such as: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Entourage, and web-browsers)
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically, requires the abilty to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may require the ability to lift up to 10lbs.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-NY-New York
Primary Posting Location : City New York
Primary Posting Location : State/Province NY
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2022-417452
Position Type Full Time
Category Creative & Product Services