Advantage Solutions Analyst III Business Intelligence - Remote in East Irvine, California
The Business Intelligence Analyst III is responsible for delivering customized reporting solutions and providing business intelligence insights. The BI Analyst III will design and develop customized analytics solutions to fit the specifications of each customer. Consults with clients to understand their needs and deliver high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines. Works within a team but will be responsible for servicing and managing the needs of their assigned clients.
The salary range for this role is $85,000-$90,000.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Create and develop analytics reports to provide valuable, relevant business insights for clients
· Create and write ad-hoc T-SQL of a complex nature to support reporting needs
· Identify, define, and prioritize customer requirements
· Develop, create indexes, tables, columns, and stored procedures as needed in our database environment
· Provide customer service to new and existing clients
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
· Collaborate with developers, stakeholders and subject-matter experts to establish technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
· Perform statistical analysis against data to develop models and identify trends in support of the business.
· Implement and work with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (SQL and Excel) and dashboard reports
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel is an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is not an essential duty or function of this job.
Travel up to 10%
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Business, Computer Science, or equivalent job-related experience
5+ years of experience in with data mining and quantitative analysis
3+ year experience with C# .NET or equivalent Object-Oriented language
3+ years of experience writing complex SQL against large relational database systems, preferably
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above
Experience in consumer-packaged goods industry a plus
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Decision making skills
Analytical and research skills
Ability to exercise sound judgment
Ability to make oral presentations
Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
Ability to work effectively with management
Ability to research and analyze data effectively
Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
Expert skills with Microsoft Excel; ability to create pivot tables, charts, and graphs; formatting documents, formatting cells, entering and modifying complex formulas, creating and modifying basic charts and graphs, and creating and modifying Pivot Tables
Ability to develop efficient and self- documenting solutions
Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-AR-Rogers | US-TX-Dallas | US-FL-Tampa | US-CA-East Irvine
Primary Posting Location : City Rogers
Primary Posting Location : State/Province AR
Primary Posting Location : Postal Code 72756
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2022-425308
Position Type Full Time
Category Professional: (IT, Finance, Legal, HR, Talent Acquisition, Administrative, Customer Service)
Minimum USD $85,000.00/Yr.
Maximum USD $90,000.00/Yr.