Advantage Solutions Bilingual Recruiting Supervisor in Anjou, Canada
Bilingual Supervisor Recruiting
We are seeking a talented BilingualRecruiting Supervisor who will be responsible for leading a team of recruiters in executing the full cycle recruiting process. This position ensures execution of talent acquisition strategy & process to meet the needs of the business. This position establishes a strong internal and external sourcing network to deliver candidate volume to meet hiring needs. The recruiting supervisor is responsible for the hiring, coaching, development and engagement of a team of recruiting associates in both English and French. The recruiting supervisor works closely with internal and external business partners. The role will also be a driven problem solver with proven success in solving difficult problems, excellent time management, and follow-up skills, superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality, and demonstrated the ability to generate and support pragmatic solutions that meet company standards.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
401(k) with company match
Training and Career Development
Generous Paid Time-Off
Build and Lead a Team of 6-10 High volume recruiters.
Develop and execute performance Management for the team.
Monitor and Balance teams requisition workload to ensure work is equally distributed across the team.
Partner with management and Executive teams to set and implement Talent Acquisition strategy, programs.
Develop and manage talent acquisition budget. Create, track and monitor metrics.
Develop talent acquisition best practices, processes and policies to be shared and implemented across the organization. Approaches consistent with the company’s business strategy, operational strategy, and market trends.
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor’s Degree or Above and Related experience is preferred
Must demonstrate proven experience handling confidential Human Resources matters
Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Must be detail-oriented and can work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
· Performs sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company
· Drives the candidate management process with hiring manager, solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance
· Performs ad hoc reporting, pulling, analyzing metrics, Applicant Tracking System (ATS), maintenance and managing relationships with external and internal customers
· Develop job postings to ensure visibility of potential candidates using various platforms and outlets to include internet job boards, paid media, workforce centers, social media, and/or print advertisements
· Creates and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers using ATS, external job boards and community-based organizations
· Recommend and review hiring salary proposals, offer letters within prescribed policy parameters
· Conducts gap analysis, tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
· Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field- Preferred but not required.
· Professional Certificate in Human Resources Management a plus
· Bi-lingual English and Canadian French with both written and verbal skills
· 3+ years of related experience including development of cost-effective sourcing strategies
· Must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, understanding of company’s organizational structure, policies and procedures
· Knowledge of relevant Federal, multi-state and local employment and labor laws regarding employment practices
· Intermediate to advanced level of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
· Ability to use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and other payroll and software applications
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of sourcing/job posting sites, i.e. LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to race, nation or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and childbearing), sexual orientation, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or pardoned criminal convictions, or any other category protected by law.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Employee understands that neither the provision of the Job Description nor any representation in this document creates a guarantee or contract of employment for any specified period of time or changes the nature of Employee’s employment, which can only be modified in a writing signed by the CEO.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants
Job Locations CA-QC-Montreal | CA-QC-Lasalle | CA-QC-Dorval | CA-QC-Beaconsfield | CA-QC-Longueuil | CA-QC-Anjou | CA-QC-Laval | CA-QC-Boisbriand | CA-QC-Boucherville | CA-QC-Brossard
Position Type Full Time
Postal Code H2S 2A2
Requisition ID 2021-404303
Category Professional: (IT, Finance, Legal, HR, Talent Acquisition, Administrative, Customer Service)